The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the hottest trends in design today. Which is why we’re thrilled to share this design case study by Bill Roberts Custom Homes, a homebuilder who created a stunning architectural centerpiece in its recent Edmond, Oklahoma, custom home. This luxury developer created a standout wine display that
Just a few bottles goes a long way. We love a design challenge and the homeowners of this modern, Denver home had one for us to solve. The dilemma presented was a common one, the homeowners having a desire for wine storage and limited space for it. The scalability of our products makes these challenges
- Published in Projects
- Low Profile Wine Wall Post 10' Wine Rack Kit (54 to 162 bottles) $953.00 – $1,827.00
- VintageView Wine Rack Designer Finish Sample Kit $33.00
- Island Display Rack 4 Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (234 bottles-702 bottles) $700.00 – $2,675.00
- Vino Rails Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- Vino Pins Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
Marc LeBlanc of Liquor Lodge on why investing in design is so important for boutique wine retailers (and 7 other questions answered)When photos of Liquor Lodge hit our Instagram f...
- This $24 million stunner is practically a mansi...
- Have you designed with the Vino Serie...