“Less is more” is the typical, if cliched, phrase heard when describing minimalism. But it’s the most accurate way to picture this style that is found everywhere in contemporary design and fashion. Whether monochromatic or a laid-back luxury look, simplicity is the name of the game. Here’s a look into how this style is used
- Published in Design Corner
Kitchen & Bath Design News featured our award-winning Vino Pins in its 2018 Key Elements at KBIS section of the December 2017 issue. “Vino Pins are a modern way to display wine bottles using a simple peg system.” Add this to the reasons to visit us at the International Builder’s Show/Kitchen Bath Industry Design Show next month in Orlando. Vino Pins are
- Published in News & Promotions
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...