In the past couple of years, Miami has been rising the charts and named one of the top 10 food cities in America. The competition is fierce, and impressive dishes are being rolled out by chefs to rival out other restaurants and bring in the diners. So what else should a restaurant possess to ensure
Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 55 years of experience in the design and construction biz. With a thriving and very in-demand kitchen design business, Inspire Kitchen Design Studio, the Ottens and their team are very busy but also loving every minute of it. You can see their style on display at her showroom
- Published in Design Corner
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- There are a million ways to define “dream...
- You loved Golden Bronze in the Vino Series — so...
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...