In the past couple of years, Miami has been rising the charts and named one of the top ten food cities in America. The competition is fierce, and impressive dishes are being rolled out by chefs to rival out other restaurants and bring in the diners. So what else should a restaurant possess to ensure
Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 55 years of experience in the design and construction biz. With a thriving and very in-demand kitchen design business, Inspire Kitchen Design Studio, the Ottens and their team are very busy but also loving every minute of it. You can see their style on display at her showroom
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...