Sales Development Representative
VintageView is continually hiring smart, strategic and passionate people to join our team. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through the identification and qualification of sales opportunities in markets across the United States.
As an important part of our sales and marketing organization, you’ll understand the prospect’s business challenges to pre-qualify opportunities through phone, email, and social media contact. You’ll drive revenue through pipeline development, foster relationships and uncover business challenges that VintageView solves.
The SDR plays a critical role working in collaboration with marketing and sales, the SDR’s primary objective is to deliver qualified sales opportunities, in the form of a scheduled appointment, to the Account Development Management team he/she supports. The SDR must also hunt and prospect their own leads for direct sales conversations, drive qualified attendees to events, and convert event attendance into qualified sales opportunities for handoff.
- Identify target prospects within VintageView’s key verticals (architects, designers, contractors, builders, restaurant & hospitality groups).
- Create email, social, and call campaigns to strategically target top prospects.
- Enter and track all sales activity and new opportunities in ACT CRM.
- Collaborate with the Account Development Management team to pass off leads once a project is identified and qualified (definition of qualified to follow).
- Work with marketing to create a follow-up campaign for top prospects.
- Attend Trade Shows and other company events as directed by the management.
How performance is measured:
- Volume of outreaches via email, social media, and phone calls
- New qualified leads created and passed to account management team
- Total new generated sales pipeline
- 0-2 years in an outbound sales role (previous internships a plus!)
- Effective communicator, with a hunter mentality!
- Driven and passionate team player
- Results driven – with a passion to win!
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives.
- SDR receives a base salary of $42,000 and earns commission on each qualified sales opportunity generated
- Total OTE $64,840