Sales Development Rep
Posted: July 5, 2018
VintageView is continually hiring smart, strategic and passionate people to join our team. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through the identification and qualification of sales opportunities in markets across the United States.
As an important part of our sales and marketing organization, you’ll understand the prospect’s business challenges to pre-qualify opportunities through phone, email, and social media contact. You’ll drive revenue through pipeline development, foster relationships and uncover business challenges that VintageView solves.
The SDR plays a critical role in qualifying marketing leads and providing feedback to marketing on program effectiveness. Working in collaboration with marketing and sales, the SDR’s primary objective is to deliver qualified sales opportunities, in the form of a scheduled appointment, to the sales team he/she supports. The SDR must also hunt and prospect their own leads for direct sales conversations, drive qualified attendees to events, and convert event attendance into qualified sales opportunities for handoff.
- Identify target prospects within VintageView’s key verticals.
- Create email, social, and call campaigns to strategically target top prospects.
- Enter and track all sales activity and new opportunities in ACT.
- Collaborate with the account management team to pass off leads once a project is identified and qualified (definition of qualified to follow).
- Work with marketing to create a follow-up campaign for top prospects.
- Attend Trade Shows and other company events as directed by the management.
- Manage all inbound catalog requests – assign catalog requests that don’t convert to leads to automated follow-up campaign and assign converted catalog request leads to appropriate account manager or inside sales as appropriate for selling and closing opportunity.
How performance is measured:
- Volume of outreaches via email, social media, and phone calls
- New qualified leads created and passed to account management team
- Total new generated sales pipeline
- 3-5 years in an outbound sales role
- Effective communicator, with a hunter mentality!
- Driven and passionate team player
- Results driven – with a passion to win!
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives.
- SDR receives a base salary and earns commission on each qualified sales opportunity generated
We are the world leader in modern, label-forward wine rack design.
Welcome to the next generation in wine racks.
We build wine racks that put wine on display, label forward, allowing your collection — private or commercial — to interact with your guests and serve as a stunning focal point in any room. We place equal emphasis on form and function. Our systems are modular, allowing for unique configurations in any custom wine cellar design.
Simply, we offer the most stylish and practical way to show off your collection, be it one bottle or thousands.