Posted: July 5, 2018
VintageView is continually hiring smart, strategic and passionate people to join our team. The Sales Coordinator (SC) position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales and post-sales experience through supporting a small sales team.
As an important part of our sales and marketing organization, you’ll understand the products VintageView offers, the internal CRM and accounting platforms, and the VintageView sales process. You’ll drive revenue by supporting each team members’ pipeline development and administrative needs.
The SC plays a critical role in supporting the sales team. Working in collaboration with marketing and sales, the SC’s primary objective is to handle administrative duties for the sales team he/she supports. The SC must also generate required reports to management on a daily basis.
- Ensure the cleanliness of data across all platforms (ACT, Quickbooks)
- Generate requested reports on sales team metrics for performance (Activity, Pipeline, time to close, account size, etc)
- Have ability to understand the current sales processes and make recommendations for improvements if there are perceived bottlenecks, inefficiencies, or duplicated efforts.
- Suggest process enhancements and potentially suggest automation, when possible, to promote efficiency across the sales department.
- Liaise with marketing and sales to understand the full prospect/customer life cycle from lead generation to customer success.
- Pull quarterly reports for Account Management team by tier to support administrative efforts for QBR scheduling and outreaches.
- Perform cycle report and report to sales and management team on variation in customer sales YOY (QOQ if requested).
- Respond to inbound email or phone inquiries from customers who receive the automated customer satisfaction email and require engagement from customer success to address or solve concerns (product, shipping questions, etc.).
- Support SDR rep by creating a pre and post-event ROI tracker to identify lead source and time to close. Ensure ACT is configured to tag leads for accurate reporting.
- Support SDR rep with prospecting and target list creation.
- Responsible for training new sales hires on the overall sales process, sales systems (ACT, QuickBooks), and sales programs (QBR).
- Support sales team with CAD requests and technical sales needs as able.
How performance is measured:
- Cleanliness of Data in ACT, QuickBooks (no missing / duplicate data, closed estimates, up to date sales pipeline information)
- Accuracy and timeliness of reporting to management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and CRM software
- Technical aptitude with experience creating reports and managing CRM data
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- SC receives hourly pay
- The SC role is the stepping stone into the Inside Sales Representative Role within VintageView
- The SC role receives sales training and coaching on an individual learning and development plan
We are the world leader in modern, label-forward wine rack design. Welcome to the next generation in wine racks.
We build wine racks that put wine on display, label forward, allowing your collection — private or commercial — to interact with your guests and serve as a stunning focal point in any room. We place equal emphasis on form and function. Our systems are modular, allowing for unique configurations in any custom wine cellar design.
Simply, we offer the most stylish and practical way to show off your collection, be it one bottle or thousands.