The blank wall in a kitchen, living room or entertaining area is a canvass waiting to hold beautiful wine displays. Designed to mount direct to any wall surface with our proprietary anchor systems, the Vino Pins 3 Bottle Kit is a metal wine rack set that offers a stylish and minimalist approach to wine storage for both private and commercial collections of any size, in triple-bottle depth style.
This is the only metal wine rack peg system that can mount direct to drywall, masonry or wood — no backer board needed.
Vino Pins (Metal Wine Rack) Specifics:
- TRUSTED MOUNTING SYSTEM: This was the first wine rack peg system that allowed installation direct into any wall surface, even drywall. The Vino Series with Collars proprietary mounting system has a perfect satisfaction record for securely storing valuable wine bottles in drywall installations since product launch in 2015.
- THE NECK AND BASE ADVANTAGE: Our original design provides unique depressions that fit both the neck and a base of a wine bottle snuggly, offset for the perfect angle of storage. This patented design allows for more secure storage and an improved visual in your wine cellar.
- BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds 3 bottles (750 ml and 375 mL) with our patented label-forward design.
- SLEEK FINISHES, LIFETIME WARRANTY: Built with high-quality aluminum and backed by a lifetime warranty, Vino Pins 3-Bottle Kit is offered in four finish options — Anodized Black, Milled Aluminum, Gunmetal, and Golden Bronze.
- KEY FEATURES: This modern wine storage option is easy-to-install on any wall in your home. The label-forward style creates a sleek, cohesive look, making it easy to organize the bottles in your collection. Use the included plotting guide and mounting hardware to ensure a smooth installation process.
- GET IT QUICK: Ships the same day you order it (2pm MST cutoff)
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of Wall Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.
ADEX Award for
Design Journal Best
FSR Magazine 2015