We don’t blame anyone for just loving the look of a W Series Wine Rack Frame — even when mounting to a wall is readily available. The Standoff Wall Bracket anchors any W Series Frame to the wall at the top or bottom of a display. This versatile hardware piece allows for floor-to-wall configurations or floating wall-to-wall installs with 2 inches of clearance between the wine racks and the wall.
Need help understanding how to lay out a floating wine rack display? Let our design team help with complimentary wine display consultation services.
- MINIMALIST WINE WALLS: This W Series Frame Base Plate accessories attaches the top or bottom of a W Series Frame to the wall at a 2-inch offset. Switch to a combination of W Series Frame Elbow, W Series Hidden Base Plate, and additional 1×1 steel to bring it off the wall up to 12″.
- TWO TO AN ORDER: A set can be used on any open end of a W Series Frame. Order two pairs to cover the top and bottom (displays 60″ or shorter)
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Using rigid steel construction, this product, like all other VintageView racking options is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- MATCHING FINISHES: Comes in choice of three finishes — satin black, brushed nickel, chrome — to match perfectly to VintageView W Series wine racking.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of W Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.