5 Wine Displays That Make a Stunning Statement (via Houzz)
Rockstar Detroit-area designer Lauren Tolles sits down with Houzz to discuss the trends in wine cellar design — and comment on some show-stopping projects.
A fine wine can evoke a bouquet of memories. Relive those moments and create a gorgeous accent piece with wine storage that puts your bottles on display. “It’s a completely different way of looking at and storing wine,” says interior designer Lauren Tolles, the founder of Detroit-area design studio Maison Birmingham. “It really opens up the possibility of putting something on display that’s personal to you.” Read on to uncork some inspiration and tips courtesy of VintageView, a contemporary wine rack manufacturer. Read more >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...