Design by Northwest | Wine & Design Episode #8
In episode #8 of Wine and Design, we convinced designer Myk Becknell of Leyes Construction to drive in from Oregon to join us at Hotel Vintage Seattle ahead of the night’s Cabernet & Credit event. We cover the styles of Seattle and Portland, Ore., design style basics, and settle which state — Oregon or Washington — makes better wine.
What’s in the glass:
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...