Design by Northwest | Wine & Design Episode #8
In episode #8 of Wine and Design, we convinced designer Myk Becknell of Leyes Construction to drive in from Oregon to join us at Hotel Vintage Seattle ahead of the night’s Cabernet & Credit event. We cover the styles of Seattle and Portland, Ore., design style basics, and settle which state — Oregon or Washington — makes better wine.
What’s in the glass:
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...