VintageView Honored by Colorado Companies to Watch
Colorado Companies to Watch annually honors second-stage companies that develop valuable products and services, create quality jobs, enrich communities, and create new industries throughout the state.
“While our leading-edge products serve the wine industry throughout the world, we are proud to be a Denver, Colorado, company,” said Charles Malek, CEO of VintageView. “Being a part of this exclusive club of innovators is a proud moment for us.”
“We are pleased to recognize VintageView as one of Colorado’s 50 most innovative 2nd stage companies,” says Rick Ninneman, Colorado Companies to Watch board chairman. “These companies contribute significantly to the growth and economic independence of the state by developing new services and products, creating jobs, enriching communities and generating new industries.”
While you are here, explore a few of our best Colorado wine cellar projects:
- Art Hotel, Denver
- Denver Life Magazine Showhome, Wash Park
- Guard & Grace, Denver
- Bonacqusiti Wine Co. tasting room, Denver
- $9.5 Million Luxe Home, Cherry Hills
- Colterris Wines tasting room, Palisade
- DIY Wine Closet or a DIY Wine Bar, Denver
- The Original Cellar, Castle Rock
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited An...
- Free-spirited. Colorful. Ethnically inspired. A...
Leave the pretense behind: Wine cocktail recipes by Quintessential Wines that taste as good as a vintage BordeauxThe New Age wine series by Valentin Bianchi is ...