VintageView Featured Inside Capital Seafood in Irvine, CA
When opening their newest restaurant location in Irvine, California, Capital Seafood selected Jerry Wilson, owner of Coastal Custom Wine Cellars to design a custom wine cellar that would not only dazzle patrons but provide practical and high density bottle storage.
Working with a clean slate, Jerry designed a 10 ft. tall glass enclosed wine cellar using VintageView Wall Series racks and Floor-to-Ceiling Frames. One wall of the cellar included custom upright Presentation Racks and custom built posts that elegantly displayed Capital’s wine list. The total bottle capacity of the cellar is 1,011 bottles. The direct visibility of the cellar promotes their wine list in addition to serving as the main focal point inside the bar and dining room.
To watch a detailed video of how the cellar was built, click here.
Congratulations to Coastal for a project well done!
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- The restaurant design of Osteria Marco in Denve...
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...