Often we laud tasting room designs that are bright and airy, contemporary and light. The Library Room at Raymond Vineyards is anything but. But that is by design, and we love it. This 1,156 wine cellar goes traditional in style to serve its two-fold purpose: It houses its impressive collection of library wines, dating
- Published in Design Corner
Less is more. The ultimate cliche in minimalism. But it’s so true. The Spire Collection by Jackson Family Wines tasting room uses this approach in its jaw-dropping design. Just a dozen Vino Series Pins elevate the premium wines in individually carved out nooks on a wine wall fit for Napa royalty. It feels exclusive. And
This month’s look at modern winery tasting room design is actually a nod to two: Fidélitas Wine‘s Woodinville and Red Mountain AVA outposts. The former is located in the quaint wine tasting mecca that brings many of the fabulous wines of eastern Washington within a quick Uber ride of downtown Seattle. The latter is firmly
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...