We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition). The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more
We need friends who have wine cellars like these. The best in Modern Residential Wine Cellar Design run the gamut from traditional styling to uber contemporary designs. Soak them up! See the Best Commercial Wine Cellars 2017 | and Best Conceptual Design 2017 The Stave Cellar Design by Wine Racks America Project Details: 6-foot Wall Series
Combining wood and metal in a wine cellar is certainly a trend in the cellar-building industry, with these stylish infusions being included into custom designs by cellar builders from coast to coast. This is not necessarily news. However, there has not been much — if anything — on the market combining the traditional and new wine rack
- Published in Design Corner
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Melonie Graves is taking full advantage of her ...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...