We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition). The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more
We need friends who have wine cellars like these. The best in Modern Residential Wine Cellar Design run the gamut from traditional styling to uber contemporary designs. Soak them up! See the Best Commercial Wine Cellars 2017 | and Best Conceptual Design 2017 The Stave Cellar Design by Wine Racks America Project Details: 6-foot Wall Series
Combining wood and metal in a wine cellar is certainly a trend in the cellar-building industry, with these stylish infusions being included into custom designs by cellar builders from coast to coast. This is not necessarily news. However, there has not been much — if anything — on the market combining the traditional and new wine rack
- Published in Design Corner
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...
- We generally have a one-track mind, with wine r...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...