The world of wine cellar cooling can seem, frankly, as complex as understanding the grape-growing regions and bottling clarifications of Italy. Which is to say, “headache inducing.” There are a number of considerations in terms of room design, insulation, and more. Before you get that far, however, you’ll need to pick a style of cooling
- Published in Wine
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...