We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
We anointed David Elliott a Two Buck Chuck type of wine drinker who needs a passive wine cellar to display his bottles. Then we talk to this seasoned wine cellar expert about the considerations for installing a non-cooled cellar in part two of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Two
We turn to wine cellar cooling and design expert David Elliott to discuss the questions to ask yourself when deciding whether you need a passive or active wine cellar in part one of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Colterris Wines 2016 “Canterris” White Wine (Grand Valley, Co) << Episode
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- As usual, the holidays have come and gone all t...
All About Bath (and Wine Racks): Vino Pins one of Kitchen & Bath Design News’ Most Asked About 2018 ProductsWe get asked about the chic, stylish Vino Pins ...
- Since we just lugged the holiday decorations ou...