What you need to know about wine cellar humidity whether you live in the sub-tropics of the south or the arid climates of the west
You’ve taken the time to determine what time of cellar you need for your home and have landed on creating an active cellar that’ll keep wine safe for decades. What’s next? Let’s talk humidity. This plays a vital roll in how you insulate the cellar, install a vapor barrier, and determine the cooling system needed. Gary
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...
- The restaurant design of Osteria Marco in Denve...
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...