There are myriad decisions to make when planning a wine cellar, from the actual type you’ll need (active or passive) to the type of cooling and style. It’s easy to forgot about the lighting. Don’t let it be an afterthought because great wine cellar lighting is not only functional but it can be the added
- Published in Wine
Perhaps one of the most common questions we get when clients are beginning the wine cellar project (right after, “Do I need cooling?”) is a very simple one: “How much wine can I fit on my wall?” The answer is, “it depends on your style.” Yup, style is a main driver of wine cellar capacity.
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 45" Wall Mounted Wine Rack Kit (54 to 162 bottles) $450.00 – $720.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 45" Extension Kit (27 to 81 bottles) $198.00 – $370.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 30" Extension Kit (18 to 54 bottles) $135.00 – $333.00
Hello Perch, Nice to Meet You: Introducing the Vertical Wine Rack and Other VintageView Product AdditionsWe normally put wine on its side. We also like ...
- Holidays mean one thing: Wine. Ok, two: Enterta...
- The Wine Wall is here. Ok, the wine wall has al...