We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition). The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more
We visit restaurants like these because we know, just by looking, that they take their wine programs seriously. The best in Modern Commercial Wine Cellar Design runs the gamut from massive glass displays that reach from floor to ceiling to intimate wine walls that divide dining areas. Let’s go eat! See the Best Residential Wine Cellars 2017 |
You know you’ve always wanted a Dream Wine Wall (kinda like that one to the right) to shine in your living room, and we’d love to give you the chance to win one if you happen to be in LA this weekend. We’ll be at Dwell on Design all weekend, showing off some of our latest products
- Published in News & Promotions
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Melonie Graves is taking full advantage of her ...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...