Located 950 feet above the ground, 71Above is the highest restaurant west of the Mississippi. That’s far from the most appealing aspect of the haute American restaurant in downtown LA. Created by native Angelino and owner Emil Eyvazoff, this towering restaurant has dazzled locals and tourists alike with its insane views from the 71st floor of
- Published in Restaurants
We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition). The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more
We visit restaurants like these because we know, just by looking, that they take their wine programs seriously. The best in Modern Commercial Wine Cellar Design runs the gamut from massive glass displays that reach from floor to ceiling to intimate wine walls that divide dining areas. Let’s go eat! See the Best Residential Wine Cellars 2017 |
You know you’ve always wanted a Dream Wine Wall (kinda like that one to the right) to shine in your living room, and we’d love to give you the chance to win one if you happen to be in LA this weekend. We’ll be at Dwell on Design all weekend, showing off some of our latest products
- Published in News & Promotions
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FLComfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few...
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...