In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean. What’s in the glass: 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
- Published in General
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...