Building a brand is one of the toughest aspects of sticking out in the California wine business. Avensole Winery leans on a smart tasting room wine wall to do some of the heavy lifting. Using an impressive 17-feet of wall space, they show off their beautiful bottles in a balanced, label-forward design, cutting out a
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We turn to wine cellar cooling and design exper...
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...