The Susana Balbo “Crios” Malbec label is a crisp take on the art deco style. Simple fonts and straight, bold red lines give it enough design structure and pizazz to stand out on the shelf. Then there’s the handprint, which, in previous vintages, was a dominant visual centerpiece. Now it’s a fun secondary element. The combination brings
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $159.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $636.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $546.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $576.00
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels wh...
- Halloween must have inspired some designers in ...
The winery view that’s hard to beat: Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines Santa Barbara over-the-ocean tasting roomWe’ve seen a lot of tasting rooms in our wine-s...