Imagine being in the French countryside enjoying a glass of rosé in a quaint local gathering spot. If you are in Denver, you can experience that in the heart of the city at the Frank Bonnano concept, French 75. The farmhouse inspiration throughout the upstairs wine lounge — perfect for semi-private events — is marked
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MI
A common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for those of us who love minimalist design, anyway — is the common habit of adding so much wine racking that the amount of light passing through the structure is limited. That’s why we love the Eddie Merlot’s (Bloomfield Hills, Mi.) wine cellar soooooo much. The
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FL
Comfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few descriptors for contemporary design. They are also the elements that epitomize the atmosphere at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, Fl. The light color palette of the restaurant combines neutrals such as those of the chairs and booths, with accents of blues and greens. At the center of it
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...