Say the name of the town Golden, Colorado, and two things come to mind: Mountains and Coors. It’s a mining town at the foot of the Rockies that is famous for the mega beer company. But there’s so much more to this bedroom community 20 minutes outside of Denver than beer (although there are plenty
Imagine being in the French countryside enjoying a glass of rosé in a quaint local gathering spot. If you are in Denver, you can experience that in the heart of the city at the Frank Bonnano concept, French 75. The farmhouse inspiration throughout the upstairs wine lounge — perfect for semi-private events — is marked
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MI
A common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for those of us who love minimalist design, anyway — is the common habit of adding so much wine racking that the amount of light passing through the structure is limited. That’s why we love the Eddie Merlot’s (Bloomfield Hills, Mi.) wine cellar soooooo much. The
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FL
Comfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few descriptors for contemporary design. They are also the elements that epitomize the atmosphere at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, Fl. The light color palette of the restaurant combines neutrals such as those of the chairs and booths, with accents of blues and greens. At the center of it
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...