This month’s look at modern winery tasting room design is actually a nod to two: Fidélitas Wine‘s Woodinville and Red Mountain AVA outposts. The former is located in the quaint wine tasting mecca that brings many of the fabulous wines of eastern Washington within a quick Uber ride of downtown Seattle. The latter is firmly
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)
We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels when some friends shared photos during a trip to its Woodinville (just outside of Seattle) tasting room. The urban/chic tasting bar for this eastern Washington vineyard and winery featured near floor-to-ceiling wine walls showing off elegant, etched bottle labels. As an added bonus, we noticed the lettering was written sideways and
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...