In episode #7 of Wine and Design, we visit Denver’s Bonacquisti Wine Co. to open wines from produced from grapes grown all over Colorado (Paonia, Grand Valley, Cortez), including a delightful fizzy Riesling made by our host for the day and a fabulous 15-year-old Merlot produced by Boulder Creek Winery. What’s in the glass: 2016 Bonacquisti
In episode #2 of Wine and Design, Jacob sits down with friend, winemaker, and neighbor Paul Bonacquisti at his namesake winery in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Denver to discuss the wild ride of making Colorado wine in a gritty part of Denver. What’s in the glass: 2016 Bonacquisti Wine Co. Cabernet Franc (Grand Valley, Co) <<
- Published in Design Corner
When you think of Denver, winemaking and Italian heritage aren’t generally the first things that come to mind. The Mile High City is famous for many things — beer, outdoors, the Broncos, and a certain plant. Wineries? Not so much. Picking by Label: Each month, we pick a wine bottle based only on its label —
- Published in Wine
Sunnyside has become one of the hot neighborhoods in Denver over the last two or three years, which means Paul Bonacquisti can lay claim to being a true trendsetter. He opened his namesake winery — Bonacquisti Wine Co., Denver’s first urban winery — in the neighborhood in which he lives all the way back in 2006,
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Since 2015, the Mile High City’s top design pro...
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...