When you find a wine cellar that uses the racking and bottles to craft an image of the iconic Mickey Mouse ears, it leaves you wanting to know more. A lot more. So we went hunting to find the designer. This elegant — yet totally fun and Disney-ish wine cellar — was crafted as part
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- As Houston begins the slow recovery from Hurric...
- Sometimes the best wine cellar designers aren’t...
- We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a b...