The label on the 2014 Gentleman’s Collection Cabernet Sauvignon suggests a story of an interesting character, a man who embodies the masculine ideals espoused by 19th Century chivalry. The kind of guy who would challenge you to a spirited round of fisticuffs because you dared to belittle the works of Aristotle. The kind of guy who
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Extension Packages $712.50 – $1,422.15
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- Wine cellars are a big business. People spend t...
- It doesn’t take long to outgrow a small w...
- Wine deserves a pleasant place to rest that is ...