In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing. What’s in the glass: Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain) Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain) << Episode 10:
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...