When you find a wine cellar that uses the racking and bottles to craft an image of the iconic Mickey Mouse ears, it leaves you wanting to know more. A lot more. So we went hunting to find the designer. This elegant — yet totally fun and Disney-ish wine cellar — was crafted as part
- Published in Design Corner
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...