It’s not often that we see a tasting room and say, “we could live there.” While a never-ending supply of wine is enticing, it’s always hard to picture the space as homey enough. The inviting school-house vibe of Medlock Ames winery in Alexander Vally of Sonoma breaks that mold. Designed by Will Wick — a stellar firm
- Published in Design Corner
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...
- Plus two more amazing wine rack product enhance...
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...