It’s not often that we see a tasting room and say, “we could live there.” While a never-ending supply of wine is enticing, it’s always hard to picture the space as homey enough. The inviting school-house vibe of Medlock Ames winery in Alexander Vally of Sonoma breaks that mold. Designed by Will Wick — a stellar firm
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in...
- When you walk into a crazy, beautiful penthouse...
- This month, Instagram inspiration seemed to be ...