The “modern farmhouse” is such an amazing design concept. There is so much to love about an old farm home, which conjures up imagery of rolling hills, nature, and warm and woody tones inside. The same can be said of the stark contrast in modern design, using minimalism and open spaces to create beautiful homes.
- Published in Design Corner
We haven’t been this excited about coming to a Vegas tradeshow since the days of free all-you-can-eat buffets. That was a long time ago, if recollection serves. It’s for a simple reason: When we unveil our brand new VintageView Wine Storage Systems booth at IBS 2016 from Jan. 19-21, we will be showing off some
- Published in Trade Focus
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FLComfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few...
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...