Melonie Graves is taking full advantage of her life as a self-described big corporate dropout. The third-generation Floridian traded in the desk job for a life of home staging and designing, allowing her creativity to flow on a daily basis. We like her style. Throughout the life transition, she’s become a budding social media star, blogging about
- Published in Design Corner
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Melonie Graves is taking full advantage of her ...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...