Curved glass walls and label forward wine racks: An impressive metal wine cellar at Fogo de Chao NYC
Perhaps too often, we assume that a national restaurant brand will offer up a cookie cutter décor alongside a predictably tasty menu. Not that we judge. However, when we first laid eyes on the Fogo de Chao NYC our expectations were were blown away. Probably because we have a one-track mind when it comes to checking out
- Published in Design Corner
We visit restaurants like these because we know, just by looking, that they take their wine programs seriously. The best in Modern Commercial Wine Cellar Design runs the gamut from massive glass displays that reach from floor to ceiling to intimate wine walls that divide dining areas. Let’s go eat! See the Best Residential Wine Cellars 2017 |
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- Since inventing the label-forward wine rack in ...
- When reality television star Heather Dubrow mov...
- We love scouring Instagram to find the best in ...