In episode #12 of Wine and Design, we find minimalism in the bottle, on it, and around the tasting room at one of our new favorite Washington wineries, Fidelitas. This winery sources from Red Mountain AVA (eastern Washington) and embodies simplicity and quality. What’s in the glass: Fidelitas Wine 2015 Quintessence Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Red
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)
We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels when some friends shared photos during a trip to its Woodinville (just outside of Seattle) tasting room. The urban/chic tasting bar for this eastern Washington vineyard and winery featured near floor-to-ceiling wine walls showing off elegant, etched bottle labels. As an added bonus, we noticed the lettering was written sideways and
- Published in Wine
Taste wine like a pro; then visit Conway Family Wines, Bookcliff Vineyards, Ojai Vineyard, Fidelitas Wines, or a tasting room near you
Wine drinkers are often cast as snobs. An elite level of booze-hound that takes their beverage of choice very (too?) seriously. It’s enough to scare off a casual connoisseur and perhaps provide a level of intimidation to exploring wine among experts at winery tasting rooms the world around. We’re here to tell you that most wine drinkers
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity) $13.00 – $15.00
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...
- While enjoying some great Washington wine at th...