Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MI
A common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for those of us who love minimalist design, anyway — is the common habit of adding so much wine racking that the amount of light passing through the structure is limited. That’s why we love the Eddie Merlot’s (Bloomfield Hills, Mi.) wine cellar soooooo much. The
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We bring the bubbles to the current home/office...
- We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery typ...
- When we work with our British partners, the ter...