Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MI
A common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for those of us who love minimalist design, anyway — is the common habit of adding so much wine racking that the amount of light passing through the structure is limited. That’s why we love the Eddie Merlot’s (Bloomfield Hills, Mi.) wine cellar soooooo much. The
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 45" Wall Mounted Wine Rack Kit (54 to 162 bottles) $450.00 – $720.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 45" Extension Kit (27 to 81 bottles) $198.00 – $370.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 30" Extension Kit (18 to 54 bottles) $135.00 – $333.00
Hello Perch, Nice to Meet You: Introducing the Vertical Wine Rack and Other VintageView Product AdditionsWe normally put wine on its side. We also like ...
- Holidays mean one thing: Wine. Ok, two: Enterta...
- The Wine Wall is here. Ok, the wine wall has al...