For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture. “Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Published in Design Corner
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00 – $49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00 – $109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00 – $154.00
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...
- We generally have a one-track mind, with wine r...