We live a bit more than 1,000 miles from the nearest ocean making it nice to think of salty sea water, white-capped waves, and warm breezes whenever we can. When uncorking the 2013 Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir by Deep Sea Wines, the aquatic label teased of a transformation from our arid world to a
- Published in Wine
The winery view that’s hard to beat: Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines Santa Barbara over-the-ocean tasting room
We’ve seen a lot of tasting rooms in our wine-soaked adventures over the years. This includes visits to Piedmont (It), Grand Valley (Co), Napa and Sonoma (Ca.), and more. The tasting room for Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines might take the cake for natural beauty. Located in picturesque Santa Barbara, Ca., it sits on a pier
- Published in Wineries & Vineyards
You know you’ve always wanted a Dream Wine Wall (kinda like that one to the right) to shine in your living room, and we’d love to give you the chance to win one if you happen to be in LA this weekend. We’ll be at Dwell on Design all weekend, showing off some of our latest products
- Published in News & Promotions
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...