We visit restaurants like these because we know, just by looking, that they take their wine programs seriously. The best in Modern Commercial Wine Cellar Design runs the gamut from massive glass displays that reach from floor to ceiling to intimate wine walls that divide dining areas. Let’s go eat! See the Best Residential Wine Cellars 2017 |
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FLComfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few...
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...