Charlie Sampera is a lot of things: A business owner, an engineer, and a “frustrated” architect. He happens to love a good DIY project, like this custom wine cellar. So he was the perfect person to tackle an innovative closet conversion project, turning an old water heater room into a tasteful, cleverly cooled custom wine cellar (that
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $159.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $636.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $546.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $576.00
- There’s no slowdown in wine cellar design...
- Christmas is less than two weeks away. Before y...
- Another Glass Wine Closet complete with @vintag...