We turn to wine cellar cooling and design expert David Elliott to discuss the questions to ask yourself when deciding whether you need a passive or active wine cellar in part one of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Colterris Wines 2016 “Canterris” White Wine (Grand Valley, Co) << Episode
Colorado wine. Ever heard of it? This is a state generally known for its mountains — and all the recreation that comes along with it — which means its vibrant and growing agriculture industry often gets overlooked. Well, stop overlooking it. The Western Slope (especially the Palisade area) is home to beautiful fruit orchards and
- Published in Wineries & Vineyards
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...