In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing. What’s in the glass: Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain) Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain) << Episode 10:
In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited Andrea Rogers from Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing to taste us wines from family-run operations in Mendoza, Argentina. Let’s just say happy hour started a little early that day. Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing is a Colorado-based marketing firm that helps bring unique and family-run vineyard operations into the
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- As usual, the holidays have come and gone all t...
All About Bath (and Wine Racks): Vino Pins one of Kitchen & Bath Design News’ Most Asked About 2018 ProductsWe get asked about the chic, stylish Vino Pins ...
- Since we just lugged the holiday decorations ou...