In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing. What’s in the glass: Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain) Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain) << Episode 10:
In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited Andrea Rogers from Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing to taste us wines from family-run operations in Mendoza, Argentina. Let’s just say happy hour started a little early that day. Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing is a Colorado-based marketing firm that helps bring unique and family-run vineyard operations into the
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We bring the bubbles to the current home/office...
- We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery typ...
- When we work with our British partners, the ter...