In episode #3 of Wine and Design, Jacob tastes through selections from three wine clubs — Gary Vee’s Monthly Wine Club, Cline Cellars Half Swing Wine Club, and Naked Wines — showing each’s unique way of getting tasting bottles to your doorstep. What’s in the glass: ’16 Anderson Conn Valley chardonnay (Napa) via GaryVee’s Monthly
Every bottle of wine has a story. Some are better than others. Hiding any label in a dark corner is essentially hiding the story of the wine. This was a driving principle behind VintageView founder Doug McCain’s inventing of our label-forward wine racks in 2001. Wine labels should to be a focal point, visually, of wine collections
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...