We grab a glass of white wine at 101 Steak in Atlanta with Erik Kuehne of Wine Cellar Innovations to talk about trends in the wine cellar planning, design, and construction industry. Erik also shares details on the craziest wine cellar he’s ever worked on. Spoiler alert: the floor moves UP to reach bottles 15
When Doug McCain invented the label forward wine rack in 2001, he embarked on a journey that has changed the way wine is stored, moving it from dusty back rooms to design-driven showcases in homes and restaurants around the world. We sat down with he and CEO Charles Malek to talk VintageView, its story, and
- Published in News & Promotions
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity) $13.00 – $15.00
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...
- While enjoying some great Washington wine at th...
- Building a brand is one of the toughest aspects...