For years, high-end steakhouses have drawn their top clientele through the doors more often by storing their wines for them. Locker programs at national giants such as Capitol Grille and Morton’s, and independent places like Guard & Grace (Denver) alike proven their worth. They improve customer retention and satisfaction while driving more revenue. Here’s how they work:
- Published in Restaurants
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
Hello Perch, Nice to Meet You: Introducing the Vertical Wine Rack and Other VintageView Product AdditionsWe normally put wine on its side. We also like ...
- Holidays mean one thing: Wine. Ok, two: Enterta...
- The Wine Wall is here. Ok, the wine wall has al...