In episode #7 of Wine and Design, we visit Denver’s Bonacquisti Wine Co. to open wines from produced from grapes grown all over Colorado (Paonia, Grand Valley, Cortez), including a delightful fizzy Riesling made by our host for the day and a fabulous 15-year-old Merlot produced by Boulder Creek Winery. What’s in the glass: 2016 Bonacquisti
In episode #2 of Wine and Design, Jacob sits down with friend, winemaker, and neighbor Paul Bonacquisti at his namesake winery in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Denver to discuss the wild ride of making Colorado wine in a gritty part of Denver. What’s in the glass: 2016 Bonacquisti Wine Co. Cabernet Franc (Grand Valley, Co) <<
- Published in Design Corner
We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a book by its cover. Often. In our collective dining out experience, we find that restaurateurs, winemakers, and retailers who take the time design their space well — and show off a stellar wine collection — tend to care immensely about the vino, experience, and food they may offer. That
- Published in Restaurants
When you think of Denver, winemaking and Italian heritage aren’t generally the first things that come to mind. The Mile High City is famous for many things — beer, outdoors, the Broncos, and a certain plant. Wineries? Not so much. Picking by Label: Each month, we pick a wine bottle based only on its label —
- Published in Wine
Sunnyside has become one of the hot neighborhoods in Denver over the last two or three years, which means Paul Bonacquisti can lay claim to being a true trendsetter. He opened his namesake winery — Bonacquisti Wine Co., Denver’s first urban winery — in the neighborhood in which he lives all the way back in 2006,
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...