We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition). The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more
We need friends who have wine cellars like these. The best in Modern Residential Wine Cellar Design run the gamut from traditional styling to uber contemporary designs. Soak them up! See the Best Commercial Wine Cellars 2017 | and Best Conceptual Design 2017 The Stave Cellar Design by Wine Racks America Project Details: 6-foot Wall Series
We visit restaurants like these because we know, just by looking, that they take their wine programs seriously. The best in Modern Commercial Wine Cellar Design runs the gamut from massive glass displays that reach from floor to ceiling to intimate wine walls that divide dining areas. Let’s go eat! See the Best Residential Wine Cellars 2017 |
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- As Houston begins the slow recovery from Hurric...
- Sometimes the best wine cellar designers aren’t...
- We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a b...