In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing. What’s in the glass: Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain) Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain) << Episode 10:
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- This month, designers focused on the best mater...
- We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in...
- As summer comes to a close, we look to east, we...