In the first episode of Wine and Design, Jacob and Megan sit down at the VintageView HQ bar to discuss traditional, modern, and transitional wine cellar design. What’s in the glass: 2016 Gundlach Bundschu Mountain Cuvee (Sonoma) Episode 2: Local Wine is Good Wine >> All Wine & Design episodes
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...