Winery Tasting Room Design of the Month (April): Simplicity at the Spire Collection
The Spire Collection by Jackson Family Wines tasting room uses this approach in its jaw-dropping design. Just a dozen Vino Series Pins elevate the premium wines in individually carved out nooks on a wine wall fit for Napa royalty.
It feels exclusive. And it is. This is a private tasting room reserved for serious enthusiasts that want to enjoy premium brands from all over the world in a pristine setting.
The room is centered with a long tasting table that looks out through a near full wall opening in limitless views of the northern Napa vineyards. The designer of the room was smart not to compete with nature. Rather, the inside of the room is an earthy, simple, elegant statement that subtly reminds you of why you are here: To taste.
Spire Collection Custom Wine Cellar Details:
- Vino Series Pins, single deep
- Milled aluminum finsih
- 12-bottle-capacity on metal racks
- Location: Calistoga, Ca
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We turn to wine cellar cooling and design exper...
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...