Winery Tasting Room Design of the Month (April): Simplicity at the Spire Collection
The Spire Collection by Jackson Family Wines tasting room uses this approach in its jaw-dropping design. Just a dozen Vino Series Pins elevate the premium wines in individually carved out nooks on a wine wall fit for Napa royalty.
It feels exclusive. And it is. This is a private tasting room reserved for serious enthusiasts that want to enjoy premium brands from all over the world in a pristine setting.
The room is centered with a long tasting table that looks out through a near full wall opening in limitless views of the northern Napa vineyards. The designer of the room was smart not to compete with nature. Rather, the inside of the room is an earthy, simple, elegant statement that subtly reminds you of why you are here: To taste.
Spire Collection Custom Wine Cellar Details:
- Vino Series Pins, single deep
- Milled aluminum finsih
- 12-bottle-capacity on metal racks
- Location: Calistoga, Ca
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
Hello Perch, Nice to Meet You: Introducing the Vertical Wine Rack and Other VintageView Product AdditionsWe normally put wine on its side. We also like ...
- Holidays mean one thing: Wine. Ok, two: Enterta...
- The Wine Wall is here. Ok, the wine wall has al...