Winery Tasting Room Design of the Month (April): Simplicity at the Spire Collection
The Spire Collection by Jackson Family Wines tasting room uses this approach in its jaw-dropping design. Just a dozen Vino Series Pins elevate the premium wines in individually carved out nooks on a wine wall fit for Napa royalty.
It feels exclusive. And it is. This is a private tasting room reserved for serious enthusiasts that want to enjoy premium brands from all over the world in a pristine setting.
The room is centered with a long tasting table that looks out through a near full wall opening in limitless views of the northern Napa vineyards. The designer of the room was smart not to compete with nature. Rather, the inside of the room is an earthy, simple, elegant statement that subtly reminds you of why you are here: To taste.
Spire Collection Custom Wine Cellar Details:
- Vino Series Pins, single deep
- Milled aluminum finsih
- 12-bottle-capacity on metal racks
- Location: Calistoga, Ca
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...