Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (June): Rustic, Country Design at French 75 in Denver
The farmhouse inspiration throughout the upstairs wine lounge — perfect for semi-private events — is marked by warm tones and natural materials. Mixing materials creates a beautiful transitional design. The wine racks complement the wooden accents and create a community atmosphere in this part of the restaurant. While removed from the main dining room, guests can catch a glimpse of the display looking above the bar, tempting them to ask what’s next on the wine list (even though the eatery is named after a famed cocktail).
It’s time for escargot and Sauvignon Blanc.
French 75 Wine Cellar (Denver) Details:
- Wall Series metal wine racks (single-, double-, and triple-deep configuration)
- Floor-to-Ceiling Frames
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Racking Price: $2,800
Photos by Adam Larkey
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...