Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (June): Rustic, Country Design at French 75 in Denver
The farmhouse inspiration throughout the upstairs wine lounge — perfect for semi-private events — is marked by warm tones and natural materials. Mixing materials creates a beautiful transitional design. The wine racks complement the wooden accents and create a community atmosphere in this part of the restaurant. While removed from the main dining room, guests can catch a glimpse of the display looking above the bar, tempting them to ask what’s next on the wine list (even though the eatery is named after a famed cocktail).
It’s time for escargot and Sauvignon Blanc.
French 75 Wine Cellar (Denver) Details:
- Wall Series metal wine racks (single-, double-, and triple-deep configuration)
- Floor-to-Ceiling Frames
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Racking Price: $2,800
Photos by Adam Larkey
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...